Thursday, July 16, 2009


REVIVAL IN AMERICA -
Comment to Chris, Fellow Tweeter and Brother In the Lord, Thirsting for Revival

I actually wrote you before but this new mouse I have is so fast it clicked on "sign out," right in the middle of my comment. That's the earthly explanation, but since the topic was revival I see the explanation being much more spiritual.

To continue however, great post by the way. Here's what I was struck by.

First off you spoke of NW America, the most lush land we have, never ever lacking in rainfall. But you also spoke of spiritual drought and a “dry place.”

As you may remember I have been praying for revival for sometime, and for reasons only now clear I was praying for a joining of many Churches to act as one Church of the area directly proceeding and during the ensuing fire of revival.

Now I live in the Mojave Desert. Today it will get up to about 110 degrees or 43.3 C degrees with a sky full of sun. We do not get much rain, but when we do it comes with violence; wind with gust sometimes upwards of 30, 60, 90, and in some rare cases, a 100 miles per hour and is often accompanied by ground shaking thunder and wickedly bright and powerful lightening.
These torrents can bring flash floods that sweep cars and trucks away. I myself was caught in one such deluge in 2003, but by God's grace escaped with my car barely getting out of a flash flooded intersection at Rainbow and Gowan that minutes later entrapped a rescue fire engine.

Recently, my Pastor announced that we and other "small" churches were joining together to become a central network of churches that could be described in truth as one Church with many campuses!

He said this was placed on his heart to do so and so, it is already happening! This it would seem to be the outward fruits of my and I’m sure others’ secret prayer. This is the pre-requisite I believe for a tremendous out-pouring of fire from the Holy Ghost. So that souls can just walk in any one - and be part of the whole.

Friend, it would appear, that God intends this outpouring to stick. So order is being set up to handle the souls that will be coming.

For revival to happen here first, is significant, for this is Las Vegas it could not stay a hidden thing and would be a significant blow to the enemy’s pride of having a town named for his affliction on mankind in America.
My Pastor envisions "Sin City" becoming "Grace City."

Unbeknownst to me, he has been like a man who has not seen a cool drink of water in years; he thirsts for this, I now see. But this is the power of prayer, which I and others will continue to do. Thank you for your post. It blesses me greatly.

Now realize if revival is to come from the NW first, sobeit! Just please O LORD Jesus let it come!

But again your own words lead me to a slightly different conclusion. (I see a very dry place where the wind suddenly starts to blow. Very little at first, but it builds and builds until it’s a storm force wind bringing the fresh rain of revival – not as a spring shower but as a mighty torrent. And with revival is coming the very presence of the Lord God Almighty and no man shall stand in that presence. You shall not cry out for healing – it will just happen. You shall not pray for the unsaved – they shall walk in off the street – convicted of their sin before they know what is happening. You shall not ask for the Baptism of the Holy Spirit – it will happen to anyone and everyone.) Your words describe in this town and its weather patterns and potential almost perfectly.


You brother, IHS


Sean S.

No comments:

Post a Comment